我的生活我的步伐

我们不需要取悦全部人
只需要在爱你的人眼里当最完美的人

2010年10月16日星期六

2nd sem~

first of all ,(feel like writing an essay)
i wanna say..
i feel anxious bout the MUET speaking test.
ReAllY...
my heart keep pikpok pikpok..
wanna get heart attack ad.. *__*

GOD bless me..
i wan more n more idea..
i wan fill up de 2 minutes..
BUDDHA bless me..
bless the Question won't difficult..
hahaha..
tell u frankly,I no hv confident at all..
><

this trimester
seem like very hard 2 score high in GPA
all need 2 memorize...
n all the lecturer was very lazy..
irresponsible..
arggh~~ hate hate hate..
make me din understand..
dun understand then no mood wan do revision..
no do revision then my exam will die..
die liao i need 2 retake..
wow...horror..
i dunwan c tis happen in my life..
wahaha..
for me..i like临时抱佛脚..

seriously,tis sem cant like tis..
cuz all subject I no hv basic..
btw,i dunwan my parents disappointed..

anyway,gambateh for tis sem..!!

没有评论:

发表评论