我的生活我的步伐

我们不需要取悦全部人
只需要在爱你的人眼里当最完美的人

2011年6月18日星期六

复 杂

Saturdayy..and I supposed at my grandma house..
but now..I still stay at this small small room..
doing nothing..

doing nothing??
hmm,,i think not..
I glance over other's status on fb..
HER statussss are weird..
talking bout me..? I wondering..
but it's okay..i know everything..just pretend it.
people,,don't try to criticize other if u not really know them..
everyone got their own style,, own characteristics..
Did you know well about them?
If you are not,,pls keep ur mouth shut!!

I AM STARVING!!

fine..dont talk about that people dy..
It juz make me in a bad mood..



birthday card..
































this is what we do for ur dai ga jie for her belated birthday card..
we spent whole noon doing this..
the decorate is awesome..
but i din capture it..hmmm..


是我的问题么??
太有想法也不见得是好事
不喜欢也没办法吧
妹说他们配不上我  也对
可是配得上的为什么不出现!!

没有评论:

发表评论