我的生活我的步伐

我们不需要取悦全部人
只需要在爱你的人眼里当最完美的人

2010年7月20日星期二

MY LIFE IN MMU~~

Knowledge is very important in our life. Without knowledge, people can’t do many things as well. To gain more knowledge, most of the people will graduate study in university or college. People go to university or college for all kinds of reasons, gain knowledge is one of the reason. Whatever the reason may be, almost everyone will have gone. The biggest adaptation I have had to make in my life was moving to MMU. After I come to here, I need adapt to a new environment, learn more friends, and gain the experience from university lifestyle.


After I stepped onto the grounds of Multimedia University, I began to realize that the atmosphere here is far from "throwing the damned homework behind!”. On the contrary, competition is so fierce that one has to work as hard as in high school. That was what my life was like as a freshman. But things began to change after a year. I felt that now I should have a different life, not the same one as in high school. The first day I come to MMU, I found that MMU is quite big and also contain many buildings. Each building has difference name, such as, FBL, FOSSE, ACR, CLC and etc. Other than this, the library contains of 3 floors, it was huge! I like this venue, because when I step into library, I can feel the air of air-con, it was cool! I register four subjects that is English, Business Mathematics, Principles of Economics and Accounting. So far, the entire subjects are familiar to me except Principles of Economics. I have no basic in this subject and it will be difficult to me. Until now, I can’t understand this subject. I will spend more time on this subject and hopefully I can understand it as soon as possible.


Friends act as an important role in our life. Live far away from family, friend acts like our family. Adapt to a new environment, we should know more friend in order to accompany us when we feel happy and sad. First day attended the class, I know a few friends. They are friendly and kind. MMU also got many international students .If have chance, I want chit chat with them and know more about their cultures, custom and habits. At here I got to meet many new people and make new friends. Everybody is in the same boat upon arrival at here; not too many people know each other, and usually they are very willing to strike up a conversation to get to know someone new. All of these will help me adapt to different situations for the rest of my life. By doing the assignment, we need at least 4 people in one group. From this situation, we can know more and more friends and we need cooperate with other.


Needless to say, come to MMU, this was something like I had never experienced before. Generally, University classes aren't that much more difficult than high school courses. The big difference is that in college I have to do all of my homework outside of class. And the homework will be discuss when the tutorial class. I have to take it upon myself to get to the library if needed or ask the necessary questions. Another big difference between high school academics and university academics is the importance of the test. At here we must be independent because lecturer won’t scold us if we didn’t do the homework. Since we are paid and study at here, we should more diligent and keep doing the revision. Besides that, do the revision before enter the class is very important. At here, the speed of teaching just likes the roller coaster and we need paid 100% concentration when lecturer class.


In a nutshell, I’m proud to be one of the students in MMU. MMU has recently been selected as the best private university in Malaysia, once again proved MMU perfect educational system. I will concentrate in studying so as not to disappoint the expectations of parents and also for my future.

1 条评论:

  1. Dearest Miss Qiin,

    Well done ya, the essay was very well written with a good thesis statement, 3 topic sentences and all the relevant supporting details :) GOOD!

    Continue writing and expressing yourself in English and I am sure after all the English classes that you will undergo in Alpha, you will be able to write more accurately without any problems ;)

    I wish you all the best and thanks for sharing ^^

    Luv,
    Jasline

    回复删除