我的生活我的步伐

我们不需要取悦全部人
只需要在爱你的人眼里当最完美的人

2011年8月30日星期二

singapore.

yoohooo..
very long time din go singapore dy..
if not mistaken, last time was few month ago..

FYI, I like to make up..
because it can bring a lot of confident to me..
well...today i do make up..but just only for my small small eyes.
I super hyper LOVE myself ... hmm...for today XD
beeeepppppp..crazy dy... >0<

alright..no more talking..
just view the photo below...



        


























































thx for view my photo.......................................................................................................
Also,i dye a new hair color..its purple...
bling bling..*_*
I enjoy my one week holiday..
playing playing and playing...



c u guys...Byeeee........................
muackssss  XD

1 条评论: